Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living...

Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living

Saturday 17 August 2013

Pizza in Perth

Paul did a lot of research into places I could eat before I came, and one of the places he was told was suitable was Little Caesar's pizza place. Now if you know me, you'll realise that I love pizza, so I was thrilled to eat there!

They have a completely seperate menu for gluten free options, and all of their vegetaian pizzas were on the list! They also offered cheese that was advertised as lactose free, but is not only lactose free but completely dairy free!

I ordered the Farmers Market, which had chia seeds rolled into the base, and for the toppings had pumpkin, capsicum, zucchini, beetroot, gatlic, and parsley, along with their dairy free cheese (it also comes with yoghurt, but I just asked for that to be left off). And it was GOOD! In fact, Paul thought my pizza was better than his meat, dairy and glutenous pizza!

Little Caesar's is in three locations in Western Australuacurrently, but check their website for exact locations and opening hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment