Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living...

Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living

Thursday 15 August 2013

Easy Kale Chips

I don't know about you, but I like my food to be super fast and even easier. Or at least I like to have that option.

This food is exactly that! plus delcious, plus it helps you get some more leafy greens in your diet. What's not to love?

Grab a handful or two of baby kale. you can use full grown kale, but then you need to chop it, and who has time for that? Okay, I do, but still, baby kale is the way to go!

Put into a salad bowl, add some olive oil or coconut oil, salt, and whatever other flavourings you want (nutritional yeast! oh my goodness, so good! but you can add other herbs and spices as you would like)

Toss the ingredients so the kale is well covered. Spread on a tray lined with baking paper, and bake for 8 minutes at 180°.

Eat, and try not to eat the whole batch all at once! But if you do, just remember, it's healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment