Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living...

Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living

Saturday 7 September 2013

Melbourne Street Organics

I thought that today, rather than sharing a recipe with you, I would share one of my favourite places to get organic produce - Melbourne Street Organics! This is a great store, quite new. The food there is always fresh, and you can get it cheaper by 10% if you sign up to be a member. You can also order online if you're a member. You can sign up for a trial 1 month membership, and if you're frugal (read, cheapskate) like me you can get some great deals (like my juicer) on your free membership followed by an extended membership. The staff are all incredibly knowledgable, and very friendly. They'll also look into ordering in anything that they don't get regularly for you. They sell fresh juices in cute little mason jars, which you can return for a 25 cent refund. But best of all is the raw cheesecake! Oh my goodness, it is GOOD! Do drop by and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment